Why stainless steel is best for food caring?
- Food is the most important part of our daily lives and we go to any length to ensure what we consume is fresh and hygienic. Therefore, the most important and primary use of these stainless steel kitchen accessories are for carrying and storing food, fruits and vegetables and also keep the greens fresh and crunchy for a longer period.
These stainless steel products are made of:
- Food grade stainless steel,
- Different compartments and various sizes,
- Classic Designed,
- Elegant, and Lightweight.
TEN REASONS WHY OUR PRODUCTS ARE A MUST IN YOUR HOMES:
- The designs are both attractive and functional. You will fall in love with them!
- The premium quality is showcased in the bright and reflective stainless steel used to craft the products.
- The products have been designed keeping in mind the convenience and everyday needs.
- The size of the products is just what you need.
- The products preserve the freshness and retains the nutrition.
- Made with food grade quality the products are safe and healthy to use.
- A complete hassle-free wash makes the product shine as new.
- Eco-friendly products which is something we all look for.
- The products are user-friendly and corrosion resistant.
- Get what you want and buy what you like. The range is wide!
IT’S POSSIBLE WHEN YOU HAVE THE SPICE PEOPLE STAINLESS COLLECTION!
Why Should We Use Eco-Friendly Stainless Steel Products?
- Did you know toxic metals like Polypropylene and lead used in manufacturing plastic Lunch boxes leach out and contaminate the food stuffs we carry in them. When lunch boxes and bottles are exposed to heat, chemicals can leach out of the plastic and cause exposures to children through skin contact, inhalation, or ingestion. Also the non-biodegradable and impervious nature of plastics, if disposed in the soil, they could arrest the recharging of ground water aquifers.
- The single use plastics are a huge threat to the environment. Each time it is discarded after use it keeps accumulating and continues to choke the earth. According to a report, by 2050 plastic will be responsible for up to 13% of the total carbon budget.
- Using eco-friendly Stainless Steel products is not a fad. It’s a way of life which sooner or later will be adopted by all. There will be no option but to imbibe these miraculous products into our daily lives to restore the environmental balance.
- Being non-degradable and 100% recyclable these Stainless steel products will help us to improve the quality of the land, prevent water contamination, and conserve biodiversity.